We’re looking for a native English speaker who has a way with words, professional writing experience and a great understanding of music-making to join our communications team in Berlin.
As copywriter with us, you’ll work with people across the organisation – from product designers to the commerce team – to produce newsletters, web copy and a range of other communications in English. This is a highly creative role that involves gathering and presenting information to our community of music-makers.
- Collaborating with people in sales, marketing, product, HR and other teams to develop creative briefs
- Producing copy for:
- Web copy and blog items
- Press releases and news
- Social media channels
- HR projects and job adverts
- Internal communications
- Proofreading and editing the work of colleagues in various teams
- Working with other writers to define and develop the voice of the Ableton brand
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Native English speaker with at least two years of proven, professional copywriting experience
- Ability to write clearly and elegantly, and the knowledge to address questions of grammar and style
- Ability to collect, interpret and synthesise information
- Excellent understanding of Ableton Live and the surrounding ecosystem of music-making technology
- Appreciation of design and the visual identity of brands
- You can work under pressure and adhere to multiple deadlines
- You’re a great verbal communicator and active listener
- You work well autonomously and as part of a team
- You can give and receive constructive feedback
- You’re open, honest and flexible
Working at Ableton
Here at Ableton, we come from a wide range of cultural and professional backgrounds. What connects us is a shared belief that we can contribute to something big: helping to shape the future of music culture.
We’re passionate about what we do, but we think improving who we are is just as important. We work hard to create an environment where people can grow both personally and professionally. With us, you’ll work in a relaxed but dynamic workplace and become part of an expanding, diverse company of people who love music and technology.
Ableton is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
Sounds like a great opportunity?
If you meet these criteria, please submit your resume, a portfolio of relevant writing and a cover letter explaining your motivation to apply by the 29th of March. Please also let us know your possible starting date.