As Supply Chain Manager at Ableton you’ll be joining our Berlin-based Supply Chain Team full time. To fit the bill for this exciting opportunity, you’ll need to be open to change, able to work independently, and willing to take on responsibility for both your own results and those of the team. You’ll need strong problem solving skills, an analytical approach, and excellent communication skills. In this position you can expect to work on a variety of projects in cross-functional teams in an agile working environment, and have regular interactions with our global partners.
Your responsibilities include:
- Participation in cross-functional projects with supply chain relevance, such as “Worldwide hardware trade-in offer for Push customers” or “Finding and setting up a warehouse in Asia”
- Managing the supply chain of our products (ie, supplier management, demand forecasting and MRP)
- Managing our logistics service providers and Chinese manufacturer
- Interfacing with other teams, such as Engineering, Support, Sales and IT
- Collaborating with our IT Team to improve our systems landscape
Education and work experience:
- Preferably a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Excellent proficiency in German and English
- 2 - 4 years work experience, preferably in Supply Chain Management
- Proven experience in project management
- You have experience in project management
- You are a team player and a good listener
- You communicate clearly and in a structured way
- You are a good problem solver with strong analytical skills
- You have an interest in ongoing self-development and are ready to take on new responsibilities regularly
You’ll stand out if:
- You feel comfortable negotiating
- You speak Mandarin
- You make music yourself
Working at Ableton:
Here at Ableton, we come from a wide range of cultural and professional backgrounds. What connects us is a shared belief that we have the skills and knowledge to contribute to something big: helping to shape the future of music culture.
With us, you’ll work in a relaxed but dynamic environment, surrounded by people who love music and technology. You’ll be creatively challenged, encouraged to develop and improve, and you’ll become part of an expanding, diverse company.
This position requires a unique combination of skills, discipline and willingness to learn. If you are looking to work with a highly creative, fun, and hardworking team, then Ableton is a good fit for you.
Sounds like a great opportunity? If you meet these criteria, please submit your CV here, including a motivational letter.
Please let us know your possible starting date and your preferred salary. Thank you.