Our Finance Team in Berlin is looking for a new colleague who can come up with novel solutions and tackle complex questions in the area of financial planning and analysis.
To fit the bill, you must be willing to take on responsibility and play an active role in shaping the future of the finance team. You’ll help people from across the organisation to make better financial decisions, not to decide for them.
- Establishing a dynamic financial planning framework covering both tactical and strategic financial planning and all its aspects: team budgets, personnel, revenue, liquidity
- Finding solutions to complex questions with little guidance, combining quantitative and qualitative aspects
- Working closely with stakeholders from throughout the company to understand their diverse viewpoints and include them in complex decisions and processes
- To play a leading role in an initiative that will reshape the way we conduct analysis across the organization
- Coaching colleagues in gathering insights from data and qualitative information
- You are highly motivated to find and build the best solutions yourself
- You wish to actively shape your individual role and contribution
- You are not afraid to take ownership and to develop and drive projects independently
- You have great problem-solving skills and are a holistic, analytical thinker
- You seek to be challenged and to continuously improve
- You’re able to give and receive constructive feedback
- You are technically proficient and comfortable with handling data (modeling, integration, analyzing) in Excel or other tools
- You preferably have three to five years of experience in financial planning
- You are fluent in English
What makes you stand out
- You’re experienced with VBA, SQL and Navision
- You’ve worked with Agile methodologies before
- You’re interested in music technology
At Ableton we make software and hardware for making music. With these products, a diverse community of artists creates amazing things.
We come from a wide range of cultural and professional backgrounds. What connects us is the shared belief that we can contribute to something big: helping to shape the future of music culture.
Working at Ableton
We’re passionate about what we do, but for us, improving who we are is just as important. We work hard to create an environment where people can grow both personally and professionally.
With us, you’ll work in relaxed but dynamic environment, in an expanding company of people who love music and technology.
We believe that diverse groups of people make better teams. We’re committed to increasing diversity in our workplace and providing equal opportunity throughout our recruitment process.
If you like the sound of this role, please send us your CV and a cover letter. Please also let us know when you could potentially start and your preferred salary.
Thank you for your interest!